Not much advance notice I realize, but the Compilation and Review Alert – Gearing Up for Busy Season webcast from the AICPA is tomorrow, November 17, from 2 PM until 4 PM Eastern time.
This annual webcast surveys current issues for the upcoming season of compilations and reviews. Might be worth checking it out. Cost is $79 for two hours of CPE.
- Common implementation issues regarding SSARS 19
- Issues regarding the new compilation reporting option
- Issues regarding the design and performance of review procedures
- New reporting requirements
- The impact of SSARS 20 on reviews of interim financial information
- Other compilation and review practice issues including engagement letters and the dating of representation letters
- Common peer review findings in compilation and review engagements
- Forthcoming changes in the compilation and review practice area
You can sign up at the link above. Usually you can buy these webcasts after the event, although without CPE credit.