On May 21, 2012, the AICPA will have a webcast to provide background on changes to the peer review program – Are You Ready for your Peer Review?
Description of the 2 hour course from the AICPA:
You will gain an understanding of the peer review process and learn what you can do to prepare for your next peer review. Recognize the required elements of quality control and discover ways that your practice can benefit from peer review.
Objectives, from the AICPA course description
- Understand the Peer Review Process
- Learn how to prepare for your Peer Review
- Add value to your Peer Review
- Impact of recent changes in public interest
- Recognize common areas of non-compliance with Professional Standards