Remember that SSARS 19 makes a lot of changes to the review and compilation procedures. In terms of the reports, the entire report is changing – the wording is completely different.
Update – SSARS 19 had been replaced by SSARS 21. All the reports have been revised. See:
- Flash update on SSARS #21
- Newly approved SSARS will allow a new service, ‘preparation’. Will also require written & signed engagement letters.
- Sample compilation report under SSARS 21
- Sample accountant’s review report for SSARS 21
- Video overview of SSARS 21
- New risk alerts for 2014/2015 are available