Omission of cash flow statement– Compilation reports will change for organizations with fiscal years ending after December 15, 2010. Here is the modified report I will be using after the first of the year for my non-profit clients if any would choose to omit the statement of cash flow. I doubt that will happen in my client base, but wanted to make this example available to the CPA community.
Update – SSARS 19 had been replaced by SSARS 21. All the reports have been revised. See:
- Flash update on SSARS #21
- Newly approved SSARS will allow a new service, ‘preparation’. Will also require written & signed engagement letters.
- Sample compilation report under SSARS 21
- Sample accountant’s review report for SSARS 21
- Video overview of SSARS 21
- New risk alerts for 2014/2015 are available